Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And the fun continues...

You know I must be getting a little stir-crazy around here...two posts in one day! Well, we did venture outside and were very disappointed to find out that it was not the right kind of snow for a snowman family...although we did try over and over again. But the boys still have fun walking around, shoveling paths, filling up their dump trucks and trying to clean the deck off. I can't believe how much snow is out there! Here are some pictures!




The boys trudging thru the snow...

Caden falling down out by the mailbox...obviously the snow plows have not been thru our neighborhood yet!

Eli trying to shovel the driveway

This is Caden. He begged me to tape this pillow to his back so he could "be a scuba diver". I'm not sure how having a Lightning McQueen pillow duct taped to your back makes you a diver, but what the heck. Actually, now that I am looking at the picture again...I bet he thinks that is an air tank or something. Hmm, funny that I just figured that out.

4 comments:

Em and Dust said...

How cute! Caden, I can see why the pillow on your back makes playing scuba diver more realistic. Lacey, I love the duct tape, very Grandpa Ringgerish.

butchers said...

I agree Em! I thought Grandpa Ringger right away. I also thought air tank right away...very creative!

Joanne said...

Ha, so cute! Anthony has those same pajamas!

Grandma Ringger said...

Oh, little Caden, you are going to make Grandpa sooo proud!!
Scuba diving and Gray Tape!! After Gramps see's this -- I know we will be packing gray tape to Cayman's!!!!!

Lacey-- oh, your boys!! You are such a great Mom!!