Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fingerpaint & Friends







Alight, well our cable is out and they are not coming to fix it until Friday...so we are trying to be creative this week, which is not an easy task with boys. We had our neighbor friend Elle over today for some playtime and they had a great time fingerpainting! Of course, little miss Elle's picture is a beautiful arrangement w/ her name perfectly printed neatly in the corner. My boys decided the painting on paper was just not quite exciting enough and took to painting the table and each other...sigh.

3 comments:

thefourofus said...

The Adams Farm?? Too funny!!! Love the fingerpainting, but noticed...did you get a new dining room table??? I didn't know that!

Mrs. Butcher said...

I love your kitchen table! Sounds like you might have a long next couple days with no TV!

Emily said...

Wow, everyone already noticed the new table. I was just going to say I liked it.