Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's




The boys and I just returned from an action packed weekend at Grandma & Grandpa Ringger's house. We have to fill our time with something while Jerome is gone, and can't think of a better way than spending it with my crazy family. We had a campfire, went swimming in the lake (complete w/ redneck homemade waterslide), played with cousins, etc. The boys had a great time and I did too...I convinced all my siblings & their spouses to play games after the kids went to bed, so of course, this was my favorite part. :)

So now we are just counting down the days until Daddy gets home...the boys are tired of me already!

Hope all had a good weekend!


1 comment:

thefourofus said...

Hey - did you steal my pictures? How did you do that? I see you took out the one of the "girlie" pose with you and the girls. Ha! Good to see you guys this weekend. Part of Lucy's prayers were for "Eli to grow up to be a big boy so he quits hitting." I thought that was cute. I don't know how you do it, being a single parent for me all weekend was EXHAUSTING! I was ready to be at work today...love ya!