Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pre-School Pictures







We got the boys' school pictures back last week. They turned out pretty cute...much better than our Christmas card picture that we posed for last week, but that is a whole different story. They even took one of them together, which I didn't know they were going to do, so I had them dressed differently. Things are going great around here, just not much going on for once...and I am enjoying that! The boys and I are heading up to Mom & Dad's on Friday/Saturday, so if any of my siblings are reading this...we would love to see everyone! Miss you! Lacey

3 comments:

butchers said...

They turned out really good for school pictures! Lol...I even wondered, "Hmmm...she always dresses them alike. I wonder why she didn't this time." They are getting too big though...I haven't seen them forever!!

thefourofus said...

Those can't be my nephews...they can't be getting that big, can they??? Awwwww.......Make sure we get some for our bulletin board :) Count us in for Saturday morning, but we have a skating party at 4:30p...want to come? Dustin & Emily are coming to help me with the girls because Jeff has to work...we'd love to have ya!

Em and Dust said...

Wow I feel like we haven't seen the boys in so long. They are getting so big! I just noticed Caden has a different shirt on. Do they now do wardrobe changes for school pictures? lol