Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Our boys were little sharks this year for Halloween and Daddy deserves an award because he handled trick or treating all by HIMSELF this year! I actually spent the weekend in sunny San Diego with my girlfriend Jenn. She had a conference there and I was still a little bitter about having to cancel my last girls weekend due to the hurricane that hit South Carolina...so I used my airline credit and flew to CA. We had a great time...good food, good drinks and lots of great girl talk!

Jerome and the boys had a blast this weekend though...and I was pleasantly surprised to come home last night to find the house actually looking pretty decent and the boys were freshly bathed and in bed already! What a great Daddy!

2 comments:

thefourofus said...

Okay, now I SERIOUSLY want your life!! San Diego ... on a whim?? Sounds like so much fun, you probably needed some well deserved adult-woman time! I can relate :) Love ya!

priechenfried said...

I LOVE THE SHARKS!!!!!!!!