Sunday, December 13, 2009

And the boys are back...







Jerome and I have been whispering and tip toeing around the house all weekend and I kept saying that it was silly to even be trying since the wildness is all coming back on Sunday. And, well...yes it is wild, but it is going shockingly smooth too. I am sure it doesn't hurt things that not only did Millie sleep ALL day (should be a fun night), we had great friends to bring us dinner.

The boys adore their sister and they just can't stop holding, touching, "helping" and her. They constantly think she needs another blanket, a pacifer, another toy, a bottle, etc...all awhile she just sleeps peacefully thru it all in her little seat.

Okay, well that is all I can update right now...free time is sparse around here. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Love, Lacey

2 comments:

thefourofus said...

You got some GREAT pictures!! I am glad the transition with the boys home was went smoothly. I have been thinking about you all day today!!

butchers said...

I agree with Micki! I can't wait to see her next weekend. She looks so perfect, and I love how sweet the boys look with her.