Sunday, October 26, 2008

DISNEY detox...

Our best attempt of a family photo at Disney...at the Dolphin Hotel


Eli in front of the Castle!



The Safari Jeep ride at Animal Kingdom, and I know will not believe me, but this photo was NOT staged!


Boys with their "Bugs Life" 3D glasses...

Well, we are home and finally starting to get back to normal around here. I think the boys were so happy to sleep in their own beds and play in their playroom. Despite all the sickness, we had a great time in Disney. It was fun to see how excited the boys got about every thing...the tram ride from the parking, the characters, fireworks, parades, etc. Here are just a few pictures from the big week!


















1 comment:

thefourofus said...

Okay, I can't show Carlie this post, because we haven't broke it to her that we can't do Disney next year....can we send her with you next time you go?? It looks like so much fun .. to say I am jealous is mild :)