Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amelia Ann

We had an ultrasound today, so just a few more little updates. The boys went with us, so I can't remember *everything* that was said, but I think between the "get downs", "leave that alones", "stop pushing that button", etc...I remember the important stuff.

-Estimated weight is 4lbs and she is measuring exactly on target for how many weeks she is (32 weeks). If all stays well, c-section will still be at 37 weeks (or Dec 8th).

-I am not quite sure how the heck they can see it, but the tech claimed she has "thick curly hair"...I put a picture down below of what they are basing that one on

-Everything else looked good...she is not breech, which is a surprise and she was kicking like crazy during the whole session

-In the last picture she is throwing up a "peace sign" ... she's so cool already!










3 comments:

thefourofus said...

Oh Lacey!! I can't wait to meet her!! Lots of hair!!! I wonder what color??? I love her already and can't wait to meet her!

butchers said...

She is almost here!!! I am so excited!! Did you really think she wouldn't have curly hair??

Joanne said...

Ha, they showed me Veronica's hair on a late ultrasound too and I couldn't believe it. I can never get over how much they look like themselves in ultrasounds. I'm glad it went well and aren't you brave to bring the boys! I have your carseat cover, we'll have to get together sometime so I can give it to you. Maybe next time you're downtown?