Monday, November 9, 2009

Amelia's Room

I am finally almost "done" with decorating the nursery...with just under a month to go! Here are some pictures of the finished room. It is over the top girlie, but I keep telling Jerome it's going to be our ONLY girl so he needs to just let me do what I want to do...and that seems to be working! LOL
A Caden & Eli orginal masterpiece...


A crystal nightlight...I mean seriously who even thought they made this kind of stuff?? LOL...I sure as heck didn't know!





























4 comments:

butchers said...

I love it, love it, love it! I wish Brian would have let me make Stella's room more girlie! He just thinks to practical (if we ever have a boy...)Her closet is probably already overflowing with clothes!!

thefourofus said...

Oh my...PINK, PINK, PINK!! Even the bathroom. Lacey, it fits you perfectly. I love the original art piece by the boys, great idea!!

Amy said...

I love it, I think it needs more pink. You can never have enough!

Corinne Mattson said...

So cute Lacey!! Have fun with your little girl! She will be so loved by her big brothers:) Hope your last few weeks for pregnancy go well.