Sunday, August 24, 2008

Alright already...

Geez, having a blog is a lot of pressure. If you don't have any anything exciting to write about in your life for a week or so, people start getting a little impatient! This weekend even my quiet, kind sister in law said I need to step up my blog because I hadn't updated in awhile.



Okay, so now I am just trying to think of things that may be "blog worthy". You already know that they boys started school last week, but they also started a few new "sports"...although, I don't think my father would consider these activities to be sports. LOL They now are getting tennis lessons once a week and they go to gymnastics once a week. Here are a couple video clips of the boys at gymnastics. The first day I was in complete shock that they actually stayed with their little instructor and really DID WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO DO???!


This is just Eli stretching out before class...until he spots me up in the balcony.



2 comments:

priechenfried said...

I love it. Yes a blog is alot of pressure. Whats worse is when Carl is always saying update the blog update the blog, like a single mom isn't busy! I plan on printing mine and putting it in a binder as a sort of baby/scrap book.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you updated!! Dustin thinks I secretly talk to you girls all day to keep up on the scoop.