Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Need HELP choosing a rug!




Okay, I need a little help from everyone, and I just figured out that this blog has a cool polling feature that I am going to try out.
We finally got our new couch for the sunroom (our old one started ripping and they didn't have the fabric match anymore, so they gave us a new one!). Anyway, I am trying to find a rug for under it....which of these do you like? Once you decide vote on the poll on the right side of the page!
Oh, and a couple sidenotes...we are trying to go a little more contemporary in this room, and if we went w/ the polka dots one I think we would need new pillows. Also, the orange circle in the big rug is actually more terra cotta like the wall color...it didn't photo well.

Thanks!!




4 comments:

thefourofus said...

The shag rug looks to small for that furniture setting, and I think if you are going contemporary, I love the polka dots!! Good luck!

Grandma Ringger said...

I agree w/MIC. I think the solid one is too small. I like the dots--but think, is it close to the sliding doors? (Not to say YOUR boys track in dirt!!) If you want contem.-- The dots are the way to go.

butchers said...

I love the polka dot one! It looks great with the furniture. It's a keeper!

thefourofus said...

Okay, Okay I voted on your rug already...you need to update your Blog. I am getting bored with it....Love ya, your big sister.