Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Go Colts!!





We took the boys to the 1st Colts game this year at the New Lucas Oil Stadium, and it was awesome! The stadium is amazing, and the boys had so much fun!! Our goal was to make it to halftime which we did, so we were very pleased!







We found out the next day that Caden had pink eye, so not very many good pictures of him. I guess I should have known since every picture he is either rubbing his eye, or looks drunk.



















Not a good picture of Caden, but check out the amazing view behind him...it doesn't even look real!






Eli was just happy to have his own box of popcorn!!





1 comment:

thefourofus said...

That stadium looks awesome. I can't believe how much Caden looks like Jerome, and Eli looks like you in those pictures. Didn't I just see them on Saturday? How did they grow up so much in between that time? I'm jealous...I want boys who like football!!!