Monday, August 11, 2008

State Fair 2008











We love the State Fair...all the crappy food, rides ,and, of course, the interesting people. It's just good ol' Indiana fun. We took the boys last night and they loved the animals...although they really were most interested to find a animal that happened to be going to the bathroom. Not sure why, but that really was hilarious to them...boys! Of course, their favorite part was "John Deere Land" as Caden named it. They quickly discovered that even w/out keys you can still do things with the tractors...like beep the horns, turn on the hazard lights, etc. They had the buttons figured out on those things within seconds.

At one point when I was taking Caden potty for the 3rd time, he hugged me and said "you're my best friend...I am SO happy!" Awww...now that is what I wish I could save in a picture!

2 comments:

thefourofus said...

Cracks me up!! John Deere Land?? Pooping Animals?? How in the world did you get boys??? Next year, let me know and we'd love to go with you!!

butchers said...

Your boys are all boy! I think you were made to be a mom to boys (although a little girl would fit right in also!) Caden has such a sweet heart...you need to write that down somewhere so you won't forget it!