Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Funny things...


A friend of mine just posted a bunch of little cute things her kids have been saying, and I thought it was such a good idea. I always think I will remember the funny/cute things they say and they are usually gone from my mind by the next morning.

So anyway, Caden had me cracking up just now. I put him down for a nap about an hour ago. Well I have heard them up there for the last hour talking, singing, counting, etc...anything but sleeping. Finally, he started yelling for me and I went up there. As soon as I got in his room, he said "Oh Mommy, I had the most wonderful dream". Trying not to crack up at the new use of the word wonderful, I told him that he wasn't telling the truth because I have heard him talking up here the whole time. He proceeded to tell me that "that wasn't true because he had a wonderful dream about sharks and sea creatures...and that he was a diver swimming with them" HA!

Maybe you had to be there...or maybe I am lacking some adult interaction today, but it was pretty dang funny!

2 comments:

butchers said...

He is a master of getting out of naptime!

I read your friend's postings the other day and I started crying! Military wives have to be so strong! I don't know how she hold its together when her kids say sweet things like she posted!

thefourofus said...

Too cute! I think those are the best blogs of all...such imaginations they have!