Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mostly for Aunt Micki...

Micki,

I took a video clip of Eli opening his gift yesterday for you and girls to watch, but it was too big to send thru my email....so here it is! He loved his dinosaurs, and they have converted a corner of the playroom into "dinoland". It's funny, because how they did it is strangly famililar to the Barbieland that I used to build in our basement. Caden explained to me that they had an area to give the dinosaurs a bath (with pretend water, much to their dismay), feed them, beds for them to sleep, etc. I guess this is the boy version of Barbies!

Anyway, thank you again...they really do love them!

Lacey

P.S. I just watched this again, and I guess I could have put pants on Eli before his big video debut...but we are potty training and the less layers the better around here! Sorry!

1 comment:

thefourofus said...

Awwww... tell my little Eli that I "wuv" him too! I can't wait to show the girls tomorrow, they will be highly impressed. They love it when their names get mentioned "when your blogging" as Carlie puts it. Love and kisses and more love!