Sunday, December 7, 2008

What a great weekend!

Having a beer at Nick's in Bloomington between the wedding & the reception...
At the reception...

Jerome and the groom, Joe...


Jerome and I just had the BEST weekend ever! We went to an old med school classmates wedding down in Bloomington. The couple and their friends were awesome, and the reception was the biggest party I have ever been too. They had a huge live band, open bar, etc. Here are some photos from the night. Oh, and the best part is that the kids spent the weekend with Grandma & Grandpa Ringger...Thanks Mom & Dad!!!
This little boy was hysterical at the reception, and he was GOOD. I had to take a quick video of him getting low, low, low

2 comments:

thefourofus said...

You look fantastic! I swear next event I go to, you are shopping for me. Glad you guys had fun..we had fun too...picture were emailed to you!

priechenfried said...

What fun! I can't wait until Carl gets back so my blog can detail a vacation with no kids!